venerdì 14 dicembre 2012

Snowing !


I don't really like snow, especially if I have to go somewhere and it doesn't allow me to go; but what can I say ?! I cannot stay looking at it without smiling. That's why I decided to pose in the snow with my favorite outfit ! Of this outfit I completely love the studs in the pants' pockets ! You can't see it here because they are covered by the coat but I will post them really soon ! 

Non mi piace molto la neve, specialmente se devo andare da qualche parte e questa mi blocca il percorso: ma cosa posso dire ?! Non posso stare lì a guardarla senza sorridere. E' così che ho deciso di posare con la neve con il mio completo preferito ! Di questo completo amo le borchie sulle tasche dei pantaloni ! Non puoi vederli qui perchè sono coperti dal cappotto ma le pubblicherò presto ! 



Ugg's boots bought in New York City two summers ago
Motivi pants bought in Orio Center Mall
Motivi coat bought in Orio Center Mall 
Pull&Bear scarf bought in Madrid two weeks ago from my Senior trip! 

Leave a comment is you want and tell me what do you wanna hear from me ! 
Lascia un commento se vuoi e dimmi cosa vuoi sentire da me ! 

XOXO






2 commenti:

  1. You have beautiful hair and he whole outfit looks great as well!

    Visit me and please leave a comment at: http://fonduedellamoda.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! Keep follow me please ! And I'm gonna visit you ;)

      Elimina